HILLHOUSEHOTEL

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자랙스턴 조회 12회 작성일 2021-11-20 21:39:58 댓글 0

본문

Review Wyck Hill House Hotel

Very nice hotel but no phone signal or DATA and no hotel wi-fi!! Even the TV was intermittent signal. It's more to go into the country and relax.
The English breakfast is delicious and the dinner is delicious as well.
phil-Aussie living simple in Australia : Nice hill house hotel I like the bed and ofcourse the views from patio oh no Jamie lock u out nice bathroom that's yummy dinner
Middleton Ohana : I really want to do this again one day. I remembered we stayed in the resort without wifi, no tv and phone signal. That was one of the best vacations we had. More time with each other. Yummy breakfast!
Ceagre Manuel : thumbs up thirty five nice review sis ilove the room so nice and the terrace the view was so relaxing so clean the bathroom i love it muawh fullview!
ryannecitas : Nice video. Great hotel, gives a relaxing feel with a beautiful view of the countryside. Thanks for sharing. Keep in touch. Have a wonderful week.
life is fun enjoy learning new things : Very cool hotel it looks like an antique house. Clean and spacious

Tackle the Cleanliness Problem at the Hill House | The Hotel Inspector

Just like other hotels, the Hill House has a cleanliness issue. Duncan begins the work but not without reluctance...

In each episode, celebrated hotelier and businesswoman Alex Polizzi visits a struggling British hotel to try to turn its fortunes around by giving advice and suggestions to the owner.

#TheHotelInspector
Simon Grönlund : In a way I feel with Duncan but if he only could afford a good accountant paid by the hour I am quite sure he could get hints on the bigger cost leaks. And maybe Duncan could hire people for the simplest tasks he is doing so he can focus on the more important tasks. Life is not about black or white but about finding the balance that works for me/you.
JULIE HOCK : “Hands and knees” - he obviously has no clue as to what keeping a clean house means.
C. Dima : Duncan is just being lazy about the numbers and hiding behind fake principle. The sure sign of a soon bankrupted business owner.
Me Myself : "Clean" is probably THE non-negotiable of the hotel trade.
camban : Some people should not be in business.

Wyck Hill House Hotel, The Cotswolds

Wyck Hill House Hotel is a luxury country house hotel in the heart of the Cotswolds. It is far enough away from everyday life, but not too far to make getting back a strain.\r
This 4-star hotel in the Cotswolds has recently undergone a full refurbishment, including all of the ground floor and public areas, the main house bedrooms and Orangery. Classic but contemporary, imposing yet friendly.\r
It is an absolute haven with 100 acres of grounds nestles in the rolling Cotswolds hills offering breathtaking views. Wyck Hill House Hotel is close to the market town of Stow-on-the-Wold. You will be invigorated by your surroundings, and pampered by our team.\r
Whether you're looking for somewhere to relax or work, a place to celebrate or somewhere that combines all these things, you'll find that this is the perfect retreat.\r
Wyck Hill is a wonderful base to explore the Cotswolds, close to Bourton-on-the-Water, Broadway and Chipping Camden. You can also enjoy racing in Cheltenham, the theatre in Oxford, antique-hunting in Burford, and several outstanding golf courses.\r
See http://www.bespokehotels.com/hotel/pages/wyckhillhouse/home.htm for more on Wyck Hil House or see http://www.bespokehotels.com/welcome/portfolio.htm for other hotels from Bespoke Hotels.

#HILLHOUSEHOTEL

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 5,896건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.lovevancouver.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz